Tuesday 28 August 2012

Out of control?

Control
I really wonder, how much control, the queen has, over my life? Sovereignty isn’t the answer.
“   “            “       ,    “        “           “     , the Politian “  ,    “       “    “ ?     Rioting          “     “        “      .
“   “            “       ,    “        “           “     , the big business person “ , “  “ “?   Occupation “  “      “     .
“   “            “       ,    “        “           “     , the policeman                 “, “ “ “? Gangs aren’t       “       “    .
“   “            “       ,    “        “           “     , the legal professional “, “  “  “? Bankruptcy isn’t     “      “    .
“   “            “       ,    “        “           “     , the doctor                  “,   “  “  “ ? Insanity          “      “       “    .
“   “            “       ,    “        “           “     , the counselor           “,    “  “  “  ? Disregard      “       “       “   .
St. Anne help me to control my action.
Queen Marie “ “  “         “        “   thots.
St. Joseph      “  “  “ be under control.
Abba I submit to your love.
Jesus is the answer.
Holy Spirit control my life.
Holy Trinity have mercy on me.
Jesus, Mary Joseph I love you.
St. Joseph intercede for me.
St. Mary I need your prayers.
Queen Mother Anne pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment