Thursday 25 April 2019

New Annual Paschal Auto-biographical pg 4


3rd Mar. ’19 Jesus was picked by the crowd from a line-up of Barabbas and himself, so to speak, wrongfully, by us and He says from the cross – forgive. They did not know what they’re doing. Judas, the traitor, didn’t. Pilot, the coward, didn’t. He admitted it as he washed his hands. The crowd, the mob – fickly so, didn’t. Were you there? I’ve done it my way – Hymn of Hell. No, Jesus lived, died, rose again and is coming again, for me! He forgave me from the cross – very God, very Man. Forgive us as we forgive those who are indebted to us. To forgive is divine. Help us, help me. Shrove me. From 600 BC – 400 AD: crucifixion. Globe ’95 “alleged” that He rose again.

Mark 11:12-14, 20-25 So Peter was watching the Lord carefully. Was Jesus saying be careful what you ask God for; you just might change the landscape? Only those who forgive are forgiven! I love the human nature of Christ, my God. Help me to be at peace Jesus, and ask for what I really need, not for something just because I want it, right now. Help me observe You closely. Try to produce good fruit always for when the Master wants it He wants it. Rather than let my leaf wither ask to be forgiven when we fail and forgive all in order that we may be. Pray about everything.

1st Day of Spring ’19 Disruptive What a nasty man. He upset our temple business. He said His Father is the God of the living, not the dead. As if he talked to Moses and Elijah talked to Him. What a disruptive God. He does not want me to get drunk. Like I’m only to look at my wife? What an inconvenient Truth. We do whatever in the NW and we’re to feel sorry for how it affects the S? Is the Spirit to convict our White Race? Isn’t English god’s tongue? How much do I give up for Christ’s sake? Do I see my brother in the street? Do I weep for my sins? Do I carry the cross?

I Tim 6 Humble ourselves to serve. Paul instructs Timothy and us not to be engrossed in dispute. We are warned of the danger of riches. Faith, love, gentleness, and Lord help us win the fight for righteous, godly, endurance with good works and generous to share, witness, and be content.

In the Presence we find Hope. We return to the Father and it is cause for rejoicing. Have a housing issue – run to St Joseph. And so I begin a Novena to him. First this morning we prayed at Our Daily Bread time for God’s timing. I lift up my families issues to Christ. Holy Spirit, and Angels, guide us.

In the sixty-sixth year of my life I realise how long it took the Lord to find me and grant all his promises to me to come to fruition. I stumbled into Catholic churches, and I was literally staggering into Chapel. Finished with Christianity in my teens and very slow to come back to it in my twenties, in my thirties, and forties, my behaviour started to improve too; so the sudden change, or RCIA, taking place in my fifties was due to the ground work the Master built in me, which continues in my sixties. The work of God continues in all the Church, Sacramentally.
1st Sat., Apr. ’19 at Greensides Farm, Chapel of Our Lady of Peace. So much turmoil in my life, so much sadness in the world, but the justice of the Prince of Peace brings joy and that calm is felt now, in this place where Mary has appeared and spoken to so many. Marian sites and shrines like Sacred Heart of Mary in Madoc have been visited on first Saturday by numbers. I pray this devotion spreads. I hope this peace goes from here throughout the entire Earth. By the Cross, Jesus won our redemption and reconciles us to our Father, granting us peace. Mary upholds us; extends to us the calm assurance of this peace. She holds the olive branch, the dove of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment