Monday 30 October 2023

Conservatives VS Liberals

Conservatives VS Liberals Dr. shouldn’t end life! Is life sacred? Is it a Health scare? How many are in mass graves? How many war vets are homeless? I take offence. Do Black lives really matter? Every child matters. I know I’m saved. Never backslid eh? The Mass is better in Latin. Do you get Eucharistic liturgy? I get history! Why not vandalize that bust? Your son is gay? My bishop is gay! Boy can’t be female! Isn’t not knowing sex okay? Is nothing sacred? I have a word for that! Spending is wrong! Isn’t arming spending wrong? We must be strong! Who looks after the neglected? That is a male role! Isn’t she a great weight lifter? She can cook too! I don’t trust men! Drugs rot your brains! I don’t need a script now! Work hard! Volunteering is most satisfying. Where will it end? How long will it take? Take up arms! Take up arms? What would Jesus do? Turn the other cheek!

No comments:

Post a Comment